About Me

My photo
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Hi our names are Rachel and Kylie and we are new to both working overseas and blogging. So far it's been pretty easy thanks to The Working Holiday Club. Want to know or see more, just ask!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chapter 31 "Vernon Vipers Hockey Game"

So working at Silver Star Mountain Resort comes with many perks. One of the perks are our many activities/excursions like- trips to other resorts, shopping shuttle buses, rock climbing, snowboarding, Tube town & Skiing?

So as you all know i have been injured and have been couped up in my room. (232 by the way if anyone wants to visit) The boredom was killing me as I haven't been able to do any o those physical activities; until I realised that we had the staff hockey trip on Saturday night…

Finally a chance to get out and Oh did I mention Rachel had to work… Boys night out!! Kinda, *insert awkward face* a few of us girls boarded the bus ready for a great night. We made our way down the mountain to Wesbild Centre


When it comes to sports I'm in my element, but Hockey was just out of my league, well all the girls league really we sat there asking the boys all the rules. It was crazy, the atmosphere was awesome and the company I was with made the night. 

The VERNON VIPERS lost 3-1 apparently they lose a lot but it was awesome to watch. I took heaps of video for you all as we had the best seats in the house.. and its worth a watch..


Also some of the boys put their hands up for half time entertainment…
 

Jump on The Working Holiday Club wagon and make sure you pick Silver Star Resort to enjoy the great experiences that we have had!
 
 If you want to leave a comment or ask any questions about The Working Holiday Club, leave us a comment & follow a few simple steps to make it easier if you don't have a google account. Change the "comment as" button below the post to: anonymous; this will allow you to leave a comment without creating an account.

2 comments: